North Oaks Monitoring Hurricane Marco, Announces Temporary Closures Effective 12 p.m., Monday, Aug. 24
[HAMMOND, La.] — In advance of Hurricane Marco’s landfall and in the interest of patient and staff safety, North Oaks officials announce the following temporary closures effective 12 p.m., Monday, Aug. 24:
· All North Oaks Primary, Specialty and Walk-In Clinics in Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes with the exception of North Oaks Walk-In Clinic in Hammond, which will be open until 8 p.m.
· North Oaks Diagnostic Center
· North Oaks-Livingston Parish Medical Complex
· North Oaks Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinics in Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes
· North Oaks Prescription Center (located within North Oaks Clinic Building)
· North Oaks Surgery Center.
In addition, all elective surgeries and procedures are cancelled after 12 p.m., Aug. 24.
Visiting hours at North Oaks Medical Center and North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital will likewise be suspended at 12 p.m., Aug. 24 until the storm passes.
The plan is to return to business as usual Tuesday, Aug. 25 at 7 a.m. weather permitting.
North Oaks officials are meeting regularly and monitoring weather reports for Hurricane Marco and Tropical Storm Laura and stay in constant contact with parish and state officials, as well as the National Weather Service.
Please continue to check here for the latest updates or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.